Saturday, April 8, 2023

Last Minute Easter: Canned Biscuit Bunnies, Barbie Bunny Ears & What's Your Easter Bunny Name?

If I had planned this post, I would have had string licorice for whiskers and other candies on hand, but this was literally an a-ha moment, throw it together kinda thing... I also would have added some spring sprinkles to the solid white iced one. Yep, planning is a good thing folks:@) But what this ~does~ show is, these little Easter Bunny Biscuits can be whipped up in no time to add to the kid's Easter fun! Simply shape, pinch the dough so it holds together, and bake per package instructions. Let cool for about 10 minutes so the icing doesn't melt and run off, decorate as desired. I used M&M's and a pink jelly bean.

And speaking of last minute and super easy...
These Bunny Ears for Barbie were one of my first Barbie crafts,
and after almost 10 years, still one of the cutest!

And just for fun...
What's your Easter Bunny name?
I'm sure the kids will get a giggle from this:

🌷Lively Wiggle Nose wishes everyone
a Wonderful Easter Weekend🐰

2 comments:

  1. I’ll have to make these cute bunny biscuits for my two little grands, Lynn. I could’ve used that Bunny game yesterday! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff Lynn! I hope you had a Happy Easter!
    Jumpy Peep Peeps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!