Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery -Charcuterie or Appetizer Tray

As soon as I saw a new bottle of seasoning at Dollar Tree I just had to add this Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery to my relish tray. I've mentioned before that a stuffed celery appetizer tray can be a very affordable dish to bring to a party, will serve a ton of people, and it can be savory and/or sweet. One inch bite size pieces are perfect for popping into the mouth, and colorful food picks can help add to the fun too:@)

My inspiration:
(Garlic and Herb Seasoning to follow...)


Eat well and have a happy day:@)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Lynn. We really love the salt free seasonings...I find now our palates say yech, to any salt at all. These sound delicious, now for lox stuffed celery, lol. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love everything bagel seasoning Lynn. I will have to make some celery and cream cheese with the seasoning for snacking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a deal on the seasoning and a great way to use it! Thanks, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!