Saturday, February 11, 2023

Cheeseburger Inspired Appetizers & Barbie Football Crafts Round-Up #1

Happy Super Bowl Weekend Everyone!!! It's finally here and we're out of our minds crazy ready for the game in Philly:@) I though I'd put together a little round-up of ideas for folks that love, but won't be serving, traditional cheeseburgers at their party. 



And I also thought we'd gather a few Football Crafts to help Barbie cheer on her team...


Two of my favorite ideas,

And we all need football munchies...

Walmart and stores that specifically sell team merchandise all have these peel and stick logo tattoos... They are the perfect scale for Barbie crafts. I took a Mattel baseball cap, painted over their design and simply added a sticker... Wa-la, team merch:@)


On my way to work,
I pass a house with one of those 12' skeletons in the yard...

Have a great weekend, and...
🏈GO E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the game! It's not coming on our tv channels and I hope we can get it on a radio channel! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like great appetizer ideas. I hope you enjoy the game this weekend Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Eagles Lynn! The Cheeseburger Meatballs sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The appetizers look great, Lynn. Enjoy the game and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!