Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Banana Nut Waffles -Bisquick Recipe

These Banana Nut Waffles are very good, and perfect with maple syrup. It's a Bisquick recipe that's pretty fail-proof. And while they call for adding minced nuts into the batter, I opted to toast them and sprinkle larger chopped nuts on top. Good stuff folks:@) I'm still working on getting 'the feel' for exactly how much batter I need to use per waffle... Getting close though! 

You know you want some:@)

Banana Nut Waffles-from Betty Crocker
2 C Bisquick
1 C mashed ripe banana
1 C milk
1/4 C finely chopped walnuts or pecans-I toasted and sprinkled mine on top instead
2 Tblsp vegetable oil
1 egg
  1. Heat waffle iron, grease/spray it if that's what you do. My plates are still pretty new and non-stick.
  2. Stir ingredients, pour onto waffle maker.
  3. Close lid and cook until steaming stops, or per waffle maker instructions.
  4. Serve with syrup, sliced bananas, powered sugar, etc.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun twist for our weekend waffles! Bill would nix the nuts, of course, but I would love the crunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to get out my mini waffle maker, Lynn! The toasted nuts on top sound like a delicious addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, Lynn.. Wierd but there isn't a comments slot on your next two posts...too wierd, Love this simple recipe, but but your Friday Inspiration cracked me up---everything is solved with a roast chicken! Grins, nice doll MGras post too! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!