Saturday, April 2, 2022

ReView: Peeps Week at Pig In Mud! Easter Fun with Peeps (and a Bloggy Blooper)...

Whether you love to eat them or not, I think we all would agree that Peeps are an Easter icon:@) I thought I'd share a little Peeps round-up from the archives, as well as a jiggly blooper from last weekend... And be sure to stay tuned, I'll have two new ~non-blooper~ Peeps ideas to post this week. Click for links to: Peeps Garland Crochet Free Pattern, or Peeps Coconut and Chocolate Layered Pudding Pie, or Peeps Felt Pillow Barbie Toy Free Pattern, with No-Sew Option
As for my Bloggy Blooper...
Yep, I went all retro, including veggies, and whipped up a 
Peeps Bunnies in the Garden Easter Jello Mold
This is ~not~ the picture I had in my mind's eye folks!
But, it gave us all a chuckle:@)
~And, knowing me, I'm sure I'll revisit this idea next year...

Make something just for fun and have a happy day🐰

3 comments:

  1. Tis the season for peeps! I don't eat them but they sure make cute decor! I think your peeps Jello mold is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that felt peeps, I really need to get the bakery up and running again! Peeps cakes...LOL. Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll beet you all enjoyed the peeps jello mold, Lynn! We all need to have a chuckle and have fun with our food. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!