Monday, April 11, 2022

Nutty Buddy Celery Stick Appetizer

Who doesn't love the peanut butter and chocolate combo? Honestly folks, I know it's not easy coming up with a new idea for parties or holiday get-togethers. I think stuffed celery is something most people just don't think about, but it's economical, and can be flavored savory or sweet... These Nutty Buddy Celery Appys are a twist on traditional ants on a log. May I suggest taking a tray of all kinds of different flavors to your next gathering, it will appeal to both kids and adults alike. I know we all enjoyed these with Sunday dinner this week:@)

Other stuffed celery options:

Boursin type cheese spread, cream cheese, peanut butter, and/or peanut butter with raisins.

Nutty Buddy Celery Sticks
  1. Wash and dry celery, cut to desired length. I made 1" bites here. Can be served with fun food picks.
  2. Fill with your favorite peanut butter. A disposable icing bag makes it easy and neater.
  3. Drizzle with your favorite (or a variety of) your favorite chocolate chips. Mini chips would be great.
  4. Cover and chill until serving.
Enjoy a snack and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:

2 comments:

  1. TWO fun ideas! Love the classic pairing of pb and chocolate---one I'd never thought of for stuffing celery, but it works! And the bacon-pickle combo is calling my name, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea on peanut butter stuffed celery with chocolate chips! The other combo looks tasty, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!