Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Fuzzy Bunny Butt Little Red Truck Easter Decoration

We love fuzzy bunny butts here at Pig In Mud:@) I saw a cute roll of ribbon and thought it would be easy to recreate the scene as an Easter decoration. My Bunny Butt is made from pom-poms and felt. The carrots are actually Easter candy containers from Dollar Tree years ago, candy emptied, washed, dried and recycled into ornaments. They do still sell that candy today. Walmart sells the metal little red trucks at Christmas, green and blue too, they are in the gift foods isle and come with a pack of cookies. They've had them the last few years.

My bunny is a 2" pom-pom for the body,
 and 1/2" pom-pom for the tail.
Cut some felt for feet.
I drew the pink on with a highlighter.

My inspiration:

🐰Make something just for fun and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:

5 comments:

  1. I love this little red truck and the cute bunny decoration you made for it. You are so creative Lynn. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lynn! It's hard not to smile when you see a little red truck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really adorable...love the ribbon and the truck, and the bunny butt---so busy in the back of the vegetables and eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Easter decoration, Lynn! I have a real bunny in my side yard and I’m sure some baby bunnies will be emerging soon. 🐰🐰🐰🐰

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!