Saturday, December 18, 2021

Saturday ReView: Christmas Pea Salad & Barbie Christmas Fun...

Looking for a new side dish that has Christmas written all over it? This red and green Pea Salad with Bacon and Red Peppers would be a very pretty addition to your dinner table. It's a nice tasty addition too:@) I like that it's a cold salad, just mix, and store in fridge until ready to serve.

πŸŽ„Too many ideas, and I'm running out of time folks!!!
We're having some Christmas fun at DIY Barbie Blog...
This is a ~very short~ two part story for the dolls.
I hope it makes you smile:@)

And I just had to whip up a Santa Dress from $1 Wine bag...
Super easy DIY craft and lots of fun!
And yep, the hat is included with the Dollar Tree wine bag.

~Happy Holidays EveryoneπŸŽ…

4 comments:

  1. Cute Santa dress! So clever using a wine bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salad looks great and thank you for the link to the barbie blog. I thoroughly enjoyed the story

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pea salad is quite festive! I’m going to check out the story. I actually made a wine bag out of minky fabric and my daughter has it now. Your outfits are so adorable, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!!! We used to make this in the dorms, LOL. I haven't had pea salad in ages and it would be great on our Christmas table!! Printing off your recipe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!