Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Oven Toasted Mini Pierogie Appetizer

These Oven Toasted Mini Pierogie Appy's are a nice ~substantial~ snack. A real crowd pleaser with pasta, cheese and sauce... What's not to love? And since we're serving them with marinara sauce, why not make the guys extra happy and toss a few meatballs onto the sheet pan too:@) Don't hesitate to make these folks, I think you'll be happy you did!

They come together in no time and are perfect for when the weather turns a little cooler🏈
Mrs T's doesn't mention anything about partially thawing the pierogies first, 
I did take mine out of the freezer while I mixed everything and waited for the oven to heat up.

Oven Toasted Mini Pierogies-from Mrs. T's Website
1 box Mrs T's Mini Four Cheese Medley Pierogies
2 C bread crumbs
1 Tblsp dried parsley
1 Tblsp dried basil
1 Tblsp paprika
2 tsp garlic powder
S&P to taste
3 eggs
cooking spray
Marinara sauce or ranch dressing for dipping
  1. Spray cookie sheet (I lined mine with foil first for easy clean-up).
  2. Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, basil, garlic powder, paprika, S&P.
  3. In another bowl beat eggs.
  4. Coat pierogies in egg wash, then in breadcrumb mixture. Lay flat side down on baking sheet.
  5. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
  6. Serve with sauce of your choice.
Enjoy a munchie and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Wonderful Wednesday
Share Your Cup
Full Plate Thursday
Meal Plan Monday
Best of the Weekend

6 comments:

  1. I've never fixed pierogies, but after seeing I'd love to! Yes, throwing some meatballs on the sheet would make everyone happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I've never fixed these either, but I've seen them in the freezer section. What a great idea to make a tasty coating for them! Will try, thanks Lynn!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific, easy appetizer recipe! That gooey cheese in your photos sold me immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these look good. I could eat the entire plate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make this look so easy and so delicious! I can't wait to give these a try, maybe for the next game. Our team is just awful but the food would be good! Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Full Plate Thursday and hope you have a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!