Impossible Lemon Coconut Pie-adapted from lovefoodies.com
2 C milk-I used half and half
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 C sugar
1/2 C Bisquick
zest of one lemon-I really wanted it lemon-y
juice of half of the lemon
2 Tblsp butter, melted
1 C flaked coconut-I used up what I had, half sweetened, half natural
- Put everything except coconut in blender. Blend for a couple minutes, scraping down sides a couple times.
- Pour into a 9" pie dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle coconut over custard. Gently push the coconut down under the custard with fingers or a spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes or until mostly set and maybe just a tad giggly in the very center.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack. Best if covered and allowed to set up overnight in the refrigerator.
- Slice and enjoy!
Have a sticky sweet happy day:@)