Cold adult beverage optional, but highly recommended:@)
It's been a while since I've shown this pic, this is what my jalapenos look like when I cook with them folks. Cleaned well!
I like the flavor but want to tame the heat.
Steak and Mushroom Stuffed Jalapenos with Steak Sauce Drizzle
- Filling is approximate equal parts: Diced steak, chopped mushrooms, cream cheese and mozzarella.
- Slice jalapenos in half, clean out the seeds and membranes.
- Stuff with filling.
- Top with panko breadcrumbs if desired-I desired:@)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes and remove from oven.
- Heat broiler to high, return peppers to oven for a few seconds until tops brown up nicely-watch closely!
- Either drizzle with your favorite steak sauce or serve sauce in a dipping bowl. My favorite is A1 Bold and Spicy.
Eat well and have a happy day!