Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday Snipets -Went Junkin'

I've been donating more than I've been finding at the thrift stores lately... While that doesn't make for fun blog fodder, it is probably a good thing:@) I did grab these 1 3/4" letter cutters for pie dough though. Got the complete alphabet for $2. Didn't notice until I took the pic, they're from Jello Jigglers, I seem to be smitten with Jello items and that tickles me for some reason.

The wreath was marked down 80% at Michaels and I had an additional 25% off coupon.
I consider this a great $3 starter wreath and plan to do a little embellishing before next Memorial Day! 
...And in case any Giants or Patriots fans might see this as a wreath for football season...

I still bleed Eagles green! 
I'll be decorating my Eagles tree soon and these 2" balls will be added to it. Couldn't leave them behind for 25¢. 

I hope the thrift stores and yard sales have been treating you well!
Have a happy day:@)

8 comments:

  1. i like your eagles obsession - and obviously jello stuff, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn, Great wreath for the summer holidays! I know you'll have fun with the letters too; perhaps you will use them on a pie crust? Glad you found ornaments for your Eagles tree. Hope you are having a good wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you, donating more then I find, but again that's a good thing. The wreath is pretty and I know you will make it even better! Eagles!!! go team! :)
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you found some fun items, Lynn. I can't wait to see your Eagles Tree, which will be going up before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to do a good clean out of our attic! Not in the summer, though :) Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You scored some great deals Lynn! Love the patriotic decorating fun you can have with your wreath. Looking forward to your football tree too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stopped at the 80 percent off 4th of July stuff at our Michael's but nothing good was left. You did great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...