BOO... Click my 'Halloween Food' label for fun party ideas :@)

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Frozen Yogurt

I wanted to remind everyone that Frozen Yogurt makes a great healthy snack (for all ages), and it's always fun to use the Tupperware pop makers I found for $1 at the thrift store:@) One 6oz container of yogurt fills two molds with maybe a nice spoonful left over for an immediate treat. When I was younger I ate a lot of yogurt but seem to have lost my interest over the years... This is a great way to bring more of it back into my diet. I keep a few extra containers of yogurt in the fridge and as I empty two molds, start re-freezing some more.
Pin It
I really like the smaller size of these pops, they do truly feel like a snack instead of a light lunch!
And it's fun to have a few different flavors to choose from...
Stay cool, eat well and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Foodie Friday

20 comments:

  1. Great way to eat a small portion of something healthy. I just finished reading about how to French manage to stay slim and yogurt is one of their secrets.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point in my life Sam, I can use all the "how to stay slim" tips I can get:@)

      Delete
  2. I could use some in the freezer today--91 degrees here!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool, healthy treat, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to do this...gotta find those freezer thingies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I know the girls would love this. Great idea and now I have an excuse to look for those freezer molds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy way to keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound like wonderful treats! And, there are so many delicious yogurts in the stores!
    Pinned! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect way to cool off - lots of flavor and they look gorgeous!
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun summer snack! (Or anytime snack).

    ReplyDelete
  10. they look perfect for days like today!! I miss all of your fun recipes.. I've gotta get more "Blog Active".

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's hot & humid here Lynn! What a delicious way to stay cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks delicious. I want some decent tupperware ones like the ones you found. I bought some cheapos at Walmart, but they are just that: CHEAP. And I, of course, am too cheap to buy decent ones at retail price. Pathetic, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how when you throw something into a pop mold it seems so much more special! I bet Earl likes them too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delicious treat for a hot day. I need to get busy and make some pops soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea, Lynn! What a refreshing treat for a hot summer day - and healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So easy! Your food looks beautiful, easy and delicious! I'll have to give it a try :) Been in the market for new popsicle molds and never thought to look at the thrift store but that's totally my style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...