Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My first blog!!!


Hi everyone! I'm taking a deep breath and finally joining the world of blogging! I've enjoyed reading so many colorful blogs over the last year, I look forward to contributing and participating in many different memes.

My hobbies are cooking, crafting, gardening, junking, and I've fallen in love with tablescapes! I live alone so thought I'd try some "Table for One" scapes, and bigger ones for when my family comes to dinner on Sunday.

We're just coming out of the deep freeze (record snow falls) here in Philly and everyone is really looking forward to spring! My daffodils are up and the rhubarb is just starting to grow. I planted some radish seeds yesterday to see if I get lucky and they grow in time for Easter dinner.

I hope you'll join me on this new blogging adventure - be happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!