Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Halloween Wreath & Stacking Pumpkins-Dollar Tree

I found some good sized 24" felt Halloween decorations at Dollar tree and thought the skeleton was really cute. I aim to keep the Happy in Halloween:@) Then it dawned on me that it would make a great $1.25 embellishment for my new lit wreath and... Big smiles! I simply sat his boney little butt on the wreath, tilted the head and made him wave. Set my lights to twinkle white on the timer, and every day this October I'll be greeted with a hilariously silly smile. This would work with any wreath we already have.

And I truly love these stacking pumpkins:@) Great now right through Thanksgiving, and the best part? They store ~inside~ of each other saving space. Everything fits into the bottom pumpkin. I bought multi colored, they also have all orange, and all white. 12” high and the bottom pumpkin is about 6” wide. A substantial dollar store find, with a wink and nod to traditional blow molds.

🎃Grab it when you see it and
Have a Happy Day:@)

1 comment:

  1. Your skeleton fits nicely on your new wreath and those pumpkins are a deal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!