Monday, January 21, 2019

Slow Cooker Pepperoni Dip

One of the girls at work says her Aunt brings this Pepperoni Dip to every family get together. I mentioned the Super Bowl was coming up and that I'm always interested in trying a new dip... She asked for the recipe and her aunt was kind enough to share it for the blog:@) It only calls four ingredients, and they just get added to the Crock Pot until melted. My quarter batch took about 1 hour to get hot in the Little Dipper (all my ingredients were cold). This is a nice, meaty, hearty dip, that's a little on the spicy side folks.

I saw a variation HERE that only calls for pepperoni, cream of celery soup and cream cheese.
The full recipe is for a 2-3 quart slow cooker. Half would be good in a 1-1 1/2 quart,
and 1/4 (or a little more) is great for the Little Dipper Crock Pot.
Leftovers? Say it with me now... Would be great schmeared on a bagel:@)

Pepperoni Dip
Pepperoni-one of the standard sticks that are around 10", sliced thin and into small pieces
2 (8 oz) bricks of cream cheese
2 (10 oz) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
6 tsp hot sauce
milk to rinse can, about 1/5th can
  1. Add everything to slow cooker, heat on high, stirring occasionally until melted.
  2. Turn to low and serve with tortilla chips or soft pretzels.
Let's get ready for the big game and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Craftastic Monday
Cooking & Crafting with J&J
Made By You Monday
The Scoop
Meal Plan Monday
Happiness Is Homemade

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great dip, Lynn! I need to look for one of those Little Dipper Crock Pots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an easy, yummy dip! Definitely perfect for game day...if only every single team we were rooting for didn't get knocked out :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. How easy is this! The chicken soup surprised me...and yes, it would be great spread on a piece of crusty bread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super easy for the Super Bowl Lynn! I'm always on the look out for new and tasty dip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using my Little Dipper crock pot, the perfect size! I'm going to give this dip a try for "gals day" this Sunday afternoon after our ski.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there are will be a lot of unhappy people watching the Superbowl after last Sunday but this dip would certainly make them happier...than a pig in mud :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this recipe at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!