These cookies were a big hit at dinner on Sunday, I think you'll like them if you try them folks!
1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
1/2 C butter, melted
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips-I use Ghirardelli
10 oz jar maraschino cherries, drained well, chopped and patted dry
1 1/3 C coconut
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter, pat into bottom of a 9x13 dish (I lined mine with Reynolds Release).
- I mixed the chocolate chips, cherries and coconut in a bowl and sprinkled it evenly over the crust.
- Then I covered everything with the milk making sure some went to the edges of the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees (325 if using a glass dish) for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool well before slicing. Store covered at room temperature.