Saturday, September 26, 2020

Saturday ReView: Apple Brownies and Crochet Poncho for Barbie-Free Pattern

I think we'd all agree, fall means pumpkin and apple season! These Apple Brownies are a nice treat that have all the flavors of apple pie, but it's a bit easier to put together with no pesky crust to wrestle with. This dessert works well for any day, for anything from an after work snack to a fancy holiday meal, and if you're inclined, a scoop of ice cream makes these brownies even more special:@)


And to represent pumpkins...
I made an easy Crochet Poncho for Barbie waaaaay back in 2013...
This is a cute little project that whips up in about an hour, and of course it can be made in any color desired.

Make something just for fun and have a happy day:@)

3 comments:

  1. Apple pie in cookie bar form sounds great! So much easier than serving pie! Barbie looks very festive in her poncho :)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm....I love anything apple and these brownies are calling my name! My crew told me the Eagles tied today....a win would be better, but it beats a loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of apple brownies, Lynn, and I’m going to check that recipe out. Barbie looks so ready for Fall! I love the trim.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!