This is a fun little novelty cookie and one I think the kids would get a kick out of!
The vintage ad that was my inspiration:
Jello Spritz Cookies-from HubPages
4 C A/P flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 C butter-I used 1 C butter, 1/2 C shortening
1 C sugar
3oz package of Jello, any flavor
1 tsp vanilla
sprinkles and decorations of your choice
- Sift flour and baking powder, set aside.
- Cream butter, add sugar and Jello, mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Add flour/baking powder, mix until just combined.
- Press dough through cookie press onto cool, ungreased cookie sheets. Decorate if desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 9-13 minutes or until edges just begin to brown.
Have a sticky sweet happy day:@)