Raspberry Poinsettia Blossoms-from Betty Crocker
3/4 C butter, softened
1/2 C sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 box, 4 serving size Raspberry Jello-regular, not sugar free
2 C A/P flour
yellow sprinkles for the centers
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla, egg and Jello with mixer until combined.
- Add flour, mix until just combined-if it looks dry and crumbly use your hands, it will come together.
- Fill cookie press, form cookies on cool, ungreased cookie sheets. Add yellow sprinkles to centers.
- Chill for 15-20 minutes in fridge-I did not do this.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
- Cool on sheet for a minute then move cookies to cooling rack.
- Store in air tight container.
Enjoy a Christmas cookie and have a happy day:@)