Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Curried Corn on the Cob -And How to Cook Corn in Instant Pot Pressure Cooker

If you like curry powder, you'll love sprinkling some on a nice, fresh ear of corn! And I get a feeling there may be a few ears eaten over these next few summer weekends:@) This Curried Corn on the Cob really isn't much of a recipe, it's simply corn with butter and some curry powder sprinkled on. But I have to say, I really did enjoy it for lunch the other day!
My favorite way to cook corn on the cob?
In the pressure cooker.
Clean, place on rack or in basket, add 1 C water and set timer for 2 minutes. Automatic release-enjoy!

Looking for a few more ideas?
Chipotle Powder ~ Buffalo Sauce 
Sweet red Thai chili sauce ~ Cilantro Salt          

Curried Corn on the Cob-from Frugal Living Mom
  1. Cook corn your favorite way.
  2. Slather with butter, S&P.
  3. Sprinkle with curry powder.
Enjoy the best of summer and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Creatively Crafty
A Morning Cup of Joe
Weekend Potluck

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm I love corn on the cob, but have never tried with curry powder, which sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! I need to pick up some fresh corn for the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a fast way to make corn and I will have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds delicious Lynn! Happy Sunday ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!