Update: Just made this for the
second third time... this one's a keeper folks!
Observation: These seem to crisp up better in my little convection oven than in the big oven.
2-3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 1" chunks
1 C plain breadcrumbs
1/2 C fresh grated Parmesan cheese-I used pre-grated in the jar
1/2 tsp salt
3 Tblsp Italian seasoning
1/2 C Frank's RedHot Sauce or Frank's Wing Sauce
1/2 C butter, melted
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parm, salt and Italian seasoning in bowl.
- Mix hot sauce and butter in another bowl.
- Dip chicken into sauce/butter mixture.
- Drop into crumb mixture and pack crumbs on chicken well.
- Place on parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with hot sauce and/or blue cheese dressing if desired. Honey Mustard sauce sounds good too.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)