Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Barbie Valentine's Day 2024 -Kissing Booth Fund Raiser

I used a little inspiration from Dollar Tree to come up with my Barbie Valentine's Day post this year:@) I found some wooden kissing booths, they were a little too short for the 12" dolls, so I made one out of a box... I think it turned out cute! The Story (think back to a kinder, gentler time): Barbie is helping to raise money for a local animal shelter. During a For the Love of Animals Fund Raising Event she volunteered to work in the kissing booth...

She wasn't sure what to expect, but the doors had literally just opened and she already has her first customer...

And apparently, Ken is making sure he is the ~only~ customer she has all day😉

My inspiration:

💘Happy Valentine's Day:@)

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!