Saturday, January 20, 2024

Mother Nature's Garden Design & Cowboy Coffee Cake

I had to smile and stop in my tracks on the way to work this week... Mother Nature decided to redesign the post caps on my raised bed garden:@) Temperatures were down into the teens after about 2-3" of snow so it iced over and stuck around...

 Making perfectly rounded beautiful snow cone tops... 
Love:@)

Update after yesterday's snow...
My poor strawberry patch...

And cold days call for a little somethin-somethin with a nice hot cuppa... This Cowboy Coffee Cake is a very nice treat that comes together fairly quickly, uses pantry ingredients, and I hear can even be prepared the night before and baked in the morning. Yum:@)

Stay warm and
Have a great weekend:@)

1 comment:

  1. Love your nature-made snow cones on your raised garden bed. I’ve been making that coffee cake for years upon years, Lynn, and we sure love it. Happy weekend to you. It’s been freezing here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!