Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year! 2023 Popular Posts

2023 was a year of trying new things and re-direction here at Pig In Mud. I expanded the garden, and by end of season broke the far beds down and decided to keep it compact and at the patio. I also brought Barbie back to PIM in the fall, that turned out to be a good decision:@) Another thing that folks seem to like are my Dollar Tree posts. I've always said, DT is kind of like a scavenger hunt, you never know what you might find... And speaking of finding, I  my St. Nick Foles $2 thrift store ornament:@) Thrift stores are still a big part of my Saturday morning rounds.
The blog remains a fun hobby for me, even as I'm entering my 14th year. Boy that's hard to believe... Looking ahead to 2024, I think I've created a posting schedule that's manageable for myself, and hope to continue sharing recipes, crafts, finds, and ideas that provide a little inspiration, or at least a fun quick peek while enjoying a cuppa!

On to the Top 3 Posts:
Always an adventure...


And I am truly shocked...
Ha, I always chuckle as I create my picked egg post at Easter, and wonder if anyone really makes them? I'm glad to see folks do actually click to take a look:@)

Let's make 2024 an amazing year!
After all, 
we're the only ones that can do it:@)
Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to look back from last year at our most popular posts. I enjoy all of your recipes and wishing you a happy new year in 2024 Lynn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!