Monday, September 11, 2023

Pepperoni & Cheese with Olives & Italian Dressing-Appetizer

As time goes on, more and more I find myself appreciating ~easy~ ideas, whether for a football game, a family gathering, or the holidays. I love things that come together quickly, while still providing a big burst of flavor. And this Pepperoni and Cheese with Olives and Italian Salad Dressing does just that. It's also easy to make a party size batch, or a snack for one or two people. Simply cut what you need and toss with salad dressing... Done:@) A final touch could be garnishing with chives or parsley, totally optional, I happen to still have chives in the garden. 

Now, I will say,
this is not a low sodium snack...
Just a yummy one:@)

Pepperoni and Cheese with Olives and Italian Dressing
As much as you'd like:
Pepperoni, bite size cubed
Cheese of choice, bite size cubed-I used cheddar
Olives of choice
Pepperoncini if desired, press the brine out first
Italian Dressing, your favorite-I used inexpensive Kraft
  1. Add first four items to bowl, add enough dressing to coat well, stir.
  2. Garnish with fresh herb of choice if desired.
  3. Serve with fun food picks.
🏈Enjoy a snack and have a happy day:@)

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Lynn! I'm all about easy these days too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like easy these days, too, Lynn, and I could make a meal out of this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!