Saturday, November 12, 2022

ReView: Holiday Cranberry Jello Mold & Super Easy Barbie Clothes

As we're gathering Thanksgiving and Christmas ideas, I just had to revisit this Cranberry and Strawberry Jello Mold:@) It's a gorgeous festive color and bursting with big flavor. I also like that it's filled with some healthy goodies, apples, walnuts and celery. Fun stuff folks!

And Barbie's been getting into the holiday spirit too... Here are two very easy, and budget friendly, ideas, a pretty tulle wrap, one cut, no sewing, any color. And a sweater ornament from Target as a top for Barbie! Simply take the sweater off the hanger and pull over the doll's head. This was the 2022 sweater ornament.

The Dollar Tree tulle I used:
Cut to length, mine is about 20" long.

Grab it when you see it!
Have a great weekend everyone:@)

2 comments:

  1. One of my friends texted me a molded jello recipe this week. After seeing your festive recipe, I am even more inspired to break out my molds. P.S. So glad your Eagles are doing so well. Not a great year for the Pack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hello mold looks festive and so do the Barbies! You’re so creative, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!