Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Boursin or Alouette Cheese Deviled Eggs -Two Ingredients

Well, it doesn't get much easier than this folks... These Boursin or Alouette Cheese Deviled Eggs only call for two ingredients and have the simple ratio of, one 3.5 oz container of cheese for every 6 hard boiled eggs. Done:@) ~Or, I could only find the 7 oz container, use that for 12 eggs. ~Or, make 3-6 eggs and spread the rest of the cheese on celery, crackers or a bagel. Options, gotta love options... This actually counts as a new food to me too, I've never tried this type of cheese before. Very good stuff! 

I used the Fine Garlic and Herbs variety of cheese. 
These deviled eggs will be a little denser than most, and I did use some extra cheese.
Add a little mayo until desired consistency if you'd like, you know your crowd:@)
The cheese I bought:
Boursin or Alouette Deviled Eggs
  1. Mix cheese and egg yolks, add S&P to taste, fill whites.
  2. Optional: Sprinkle tops with any or all- Black pepper, seasoned salt, paprika if desired.
  3. I think these eggs would be pretty topped with some minced parsley. Note to self: Buy a new plant for the kitchen window...
🐣Eat well and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:

5 comments:

  1. You're the queen of deviled eggs AND spritz cookies! I'll have to make some for Bill!!! He'll love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Lynn! So quick and easy! I've done this using pimento cheese, the Pâté of the South. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These deviled eggs look good and easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved deviled eggs, but they are little devils to peel :-) Thanks Lynn, this sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a package of the Boursin cheese in my fridge, Lynn, and would love to try these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!