Saturday, February 19, 2022

ReView: Sweet and Sour Beef Stew-Instant Pot or Slow Cooker & Hooded Cape for Kid Dolls (Barbie)

Looking for a substantial meal that's a little different? Want a new recipe to try in your Instant Pot? This Sweet and Sour Beef Stew was a big hit at Sunday dinner and just might be added to our menu tomorrow:@) It's a heartier, stick to the ribs version of it's oriental cousin and perfect for a cold winter day. Don't hesitate to give it a try folks, pressure cooker, slow cooker or stove top, this one's a winner.

A couple weeks ago I made a hooded cape for Barbie, I thought it would be fun to make one for Chelsea and Kelly too:@) Free patterns here.

Make something just for fun and have a happy weekend:@)

3 comments:

  1. The stew sounds like a yummy combo, I bet the pineapple adds a nice bright touch! The Barbie hooded capes are adorable~ enjoy your weekend!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to make beef stew this winter and now I have a new recipe to try. Plus, all the pineapple will be for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stew looks so tasty, Lynn! I'll be checking out the hooded capes.
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!