Saturday, January 11, 2020

Walmart Clearance Alert! Christmas Cookie Kits 89¢ -Playoff Team Jersey/Ugly Sweater Cookies

The assorted cookie kits at Walmart were all marked down 90% and may I suggest that we... think outside of the Christmas cookie:@) I picked up the ugly sweater kit and made some quick football fan sweaters for the playoffs, even though my team isn't in it any more *sniff*. This would also be fun for hockey. The sweater kit comes with some snowflake sprinkles, so that might be a fun snowy day project for the kids too. They also had a ton of gingerbread houses (even the Wilton brand was marked down to 89¢), they'd be cute decorated for Valentine's Day.

  There are 16 cookies in a box.
You might want to pick up some extra icing, especially if this is a kid's project...
I usually buy the seasonal ones when they are marked down and store them away until needed.
The footballs were from Dollar Tree last fall.

Just wanted to toss a couple ideas out there while the price is right! 

Have a happy weekend:@)

I'm Joining:
Handmade Monday
Craftastic Monday

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Lynn! 89 cents is such a deal. If I wasn’t feeling under the weather, I’d be heading to WM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Genius! I love this idea.
    xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!! We'd have to frame Aaron's cookie....you know how die hard fans are, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!