Saturday, January 28, 2017

Beaded Heart Ornaments for Valentine's Day

I've always been fond of bead work and would like to try to learn about it and do some this year. I found a good video tutorial and made a couple Beaded Heart Ornaments for my Valentine's tree. I think they turned out cute for my first attempts:@) The larger one used 10mm beads and is about 2" x 1.5". I wanted to do something different and added the XO beads (wish they were horizontal and closer to the top but it took four tries to get it like this-ugh).

If you can follow directions (which is always a challenge for me:@) you can whip these up in about 15 minutes!
Sparkly and pretty, they're a fun addition to my Valentines tree.
The great tutorial can be found HERE.

Make something just for fun and have a great weekend:@)

7 comments:

  1. That's a good idea...and your hearts are pretty! Hope you post some Super bowl snacks this week! I depend of you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nuts..... another project I want to try! lol I love the addition of the "x & o" Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pretty beaded heart ornaments Lynn! The xo bead detail is such a cute addition. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sparkly hearts, Lynn! I'm sure they'll make a pretty addition to your valentine tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This projects is so sweet. I just love the X and O beads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!! It's almost time to get the Valentine's Day tree up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative! What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...