Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Four Easy Dips -Appetizers, Savory and Sweet

I'm thinking after the year we all just had, we could use a few easy, no-fuss snacks for New Year's Eve (or football). So I found four I really liked from the archives and thought I'd share:@) Minimal ingredients for maximum munching... I like that in an appetizer!

I've been making this dip for as long as I can remember, good stuff folks:@)

Hard to stop eating...

A nosh that's sure to fill you up (this did get a thumbs-up from my crew)...

And something sweet...


I sincerely wish everyone a very healthy and happy 2021!
Happy New Year:@)

I'm Joining:

4 comments:

  1. Around my house the feeling is, "it's not a party without a dip!" or maybe I should say, "bring out the dip and it's a party!" Even better if they're easy, these are all winners Lynn! 🍾
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please, I’d like to sample each! Thank you for always providing inspiration throughout the year, Lynn. Happy 2021 to you! 🎉🎆🎊

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look delicious Lynn! Happy New Year's Eve to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. All look wonderful!! Now if I could only have folks over to watch football, I'd make that peanut butter dip in an instant. Happy New Year, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!