The recipe below is easily enough for 2-3 chicken breasts.
3 Tblsp ketchup
3 Tblsp soy sauce
1 packed tsp finely grated ginger root
1/2 tsp finely grated fresh garlic
1/4 C brown sugar
Chicken cut into 1" cubes
Bell peppers, any color, 1" dice
Sweet onion, 1" dice
Pineapple-optional but recommended
- Heat grill.
- Mix ketchup, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and brown sugar, set aside. When ready to grill reserve a Tblsp or so of sauce for serving.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken and veggies, sprinkle lightly with S&P, mix well.
- Alternately sewer chicken and veggies.
- Add skewers to hot grill, turn every couple minutes as the chicken gets a light sear.
- When all four sides have been lightly grilled, start brushing the top of the chicken pieces with the sauce. Keep turning the skewers to allow the glaze to caramelize and bake onto the chicken.
- Brush platter with reserved sauce, remove kabobs from grill and serve.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)