- The original post just says to "heat the cream"... I suggest keeping the stove to medium and do not let the cream boil, once it feels hot to the touch add your gelatins.
- I bought the Walmart brand of unflavored gelatin, those envelopes are 7 grams each, I used two and it worked out fine.
- Some candy molds are sold with droppers to make filling each cavity easier. I picked up a turkey baster for 25¢ after Christmas... While still a little sloppy, it worked!
- Oh, and in case you're curious... My old buddy Earl says (remember Earl?) they do sell pig candy molds too:@)
4 serving size sugar free Jello
1 C heavy whipping cream
15g unflavored gelatin-my envelopes were 7g each, 14g worked fine
- Heat cream over medium heat, do not boil.
- Add gelatins, mix well and stir constantly while filling molds.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (longer is better) before popping out of molds.
- Store colors/flavors separately in air tight container(s) in fridge.