Quick Great Northern Bean Soup with Stewed Tomatoes and Diced Ham
1 C dried great northern beans, sorted and rinsed-I get them at Dollar Tree
15 oz can stewed tomatoes
1 can water
2 tsp dried minced onion
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
leftover diced ham, as much as you have or would like
- Add everything except ham to pressure cooker.
- Set to manual 27 minutes, let er 'rip.
- Allow pressure to come down naturally. Check beans for tenderness. If necessary cook at additional 1-2 minute increments using automatic release until tender.
- Stir in ham and allow to heat through.
- Serve with hot sauce if desired.