Maybe on the first day it snows:@)
Sweet Corn Stock
- Shuck and desilk six ears of corn.
- Cut the kernels from the cob. I placed the kernels in the fridge so they'd be cold.
- Break cobs in half and add to pressure cooker vessel.
- Add 3 C water and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Use quick release.
- Discard corn cobs.
- Add stock to kernels, cool quickly.
- Pour into freezer jars, Mason jars or zip top bags, liquid should cover corn, and freeze. (Leave head space in jars, 1/2"-pint, 1"-quart.)
- Thaw in fridge when ready to use.
- **This can easily be made on the stove top too.
Preserve it while ya can and have a happy day:@)