Saturday, June 1, 2024

$1 Store Eagles Items, Barbie Tops & My "Pink" Lavender Plant...

Dollar Tree has end displays of Eagles items for Father's Day. While football season is a bit away, I say it all the time folks... We talk Iggles year-round here in Philly:@) And we do need to grab things when we see them. I only stopped at two stores so far, but the only new item I see this year is the football shaped ceramic magnets. Tumblers, sealing snack sets, and large chip or popcorn bowls are returning fan favorites... Update: There is a nice decal too, I'll try to get a pic next time I see one.

And I happened to notice a cute pack of three ponytail holders and thought they'd make super simple, easy Barbie tops... Here we have Barbie and Curvy Barbie dressed in a cute Frilly Summer Tube Top, and I could even see these as dressy holiday tops too. The best part, all you have to do is take the pony tail holders off of the cardboard and slip them up over the doll's hips. Wa-la, three tops, perfect for a sleep over or birthday party idea. 

What I used:
No cutting, no sewing, no gluing... They just fit! And don't these colors just scream Barbie?😉

So, quick garden update:
I mentioned I bought a new "pink" lavender, um, it's purple.
But the good news is, it's a dark purple...

And clearly a different variety than the light lavender I already had:@)

Weather is cooperating this year
and the raised beds are growing nicely...

Have a Happy Weekend:@)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!