Saturday, July 8, 2023

Fresh Lemonade Cucumber Salad & Barbie Bathing Suit Crafts

Garden cucumbers are starting to come in so I thought we'd revisit this truly refreshing Fresh Lemonade Cucumber Salad. This is a nice one folks:@) The key is to use freshly squeezed lemons and new cukes. It's tart and sweet and cool and just... Well, yummy:@)

And it's been a little... *HOT* here in Philly. How about making a quick ribbon bathing suit or quick ribbon tied top for Barbie. These cute ideas that come together in no time.

Have a great weekend:@)

3 comments:

  1. I’ll try this when I get home from Colorado because I love cucumber salads. Barbie looks ready for the pool! 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lynn. Shared your cute post on FB...for the dolls...quick and easy is always my motto...and a side of CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for summer, I haven't had cucumber salad in forever, love the lemon! Barbie's suits are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!