Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Snapps Loaded Baked Potato (or any flavor) Stuffed Jalapenos

We can find Snapps appetizers in the frozen foods section of Dollar Tree and Walmart, and a new (to me) flavor caught my eye... I had these Snapps Loaded Baked Potato Stuffed Jalapenos for lunch over the weekend and it was a very nice lunch indeed. I let the potato sticks sit on the counter while I cleaned the jalapenos, then cut them in half and placed them on the peppers. You may want to add a little cheese to the pepper first to help the Snapps stick to the pepper. And a little extra cheese is never a bad thing:@) I put them in the air fryer at 375 for about 7 minutes. Every air fryer is different, you may need to check your timing or temperature. These were served with a drizzle of ranch dressing. Sour cream, or jalapeno ketchup would be nice too.

What I started with:
Enjoy a munchie and
Have a Happy Day:@)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!