Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Easy Perky Party Meatballs -A1 Sauce, Slow Cooker

I saved this recipe for Easy Perky Party Meatballs for a couple reasons... I happened to have some A1 Sauce in the fridge, and I'm always looking for new game day munchies:@) I also liked that it called for a slow cooker, I scaled it down and used my Little Dipper Crock Pot. These meatballs are surprisingly tasty! The sauce is tangy and thick (I added the 'Perky' to the title), and as long as you have some A1, it comes together quickly with pantry ingredients. Don't hesitate to give them a try folks, I think you'll be pleased. Heck, it's hot outside, I called this lunch the day I made them...

Easy Perky Party Meatballs-from here
32 oz frozen pre-cooked meatballs
14 oz bottle ketchup
1/4 C A1 Sauce
1 Tblsp minced garlic
1 tsp Dijon mustard
  1. Add meatballs to vessel of  3 quart slow cooker.
  2. Mix everything else for sauce, pour over meatballs.
  3. Place paper towel under lid and cook on low for 3-4 hours, or until meatballs are hot. I cooked mine for 2 1/2 hours in the Little Dipper.
  4. Serve with fun food picks.
⚾🏈Eat Well and Have a Happy Day:@)

1 comment:

  1. I would love that for lunch, too, Lynn! I also love when I can use my little crockpot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!