Saturday, January 28, 2023

ReView: Spanish Rice Dip & Barbie says Let's Go Eagles!!!

So... Folks here in Philly are just a tad excited for Sunday's football game... Yep, just-a-tad:@) And what does football require? Munchies. I wanted to share one of my favorite dips today, so I scrolled through my Dips Pinterest Board and this Skillet Spanish Rice jumped right out at me! What I like about it best, it's substantial and filling. You know, just in case there are some adult beverages at your football party... It's also perfect for lunch or as a side dish. 


And in Barbie's world... Barbie and Ken decided to have a few friends over for the Eagles vs San Fran football game on Sunday. They decorated the porch in team colors to show support for their Birds:@) And what party would be complete without balloons and festive lights! Barbie is all about the little details...

Catching someone's eye to open the door:

Ken brought his world famous meatballs...

And of course here in Philly...

Team gear is a requirement!!!
Gotta show your colors😎

Details and DIY's:
Wreath is a team pin with pipe cleaner embellishment
Door backdrop from Dollar Tree
Pinterest Boards: 

The story behind my Barbie Eagles Jersey:
Some folks have asked me where I found the neat Philadelphia Eagles jersey for my Barbie. I saw it on Ebay and my understanding is, years ago it was a give-away from Burger King (believe it or not). There is a cute story behind it though... I asked the lady selling it if it fit a Barbie. She told me she had three sons, not a doll in the house... So she drove to a thrift store to try the shirt on a doll! Said there she was, standing in the isle of the thrift store and had to pull the head off of a doll to get the shirt on, but it fit:) Cha-Ching! She dropped it in the mail to me the next day:@)

Have a happy weekend:@)
🏈And GO BIRDS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Football watching does require a good dip, this sounds great! Go Eagles! Barbie and Ken look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so excited about the Eagles, Lynn!! I’ll bet Barbie and Ken had a fun party, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!