- To avoid some of the rice being bright yellow, dissolve bullion cube in water for a few minutes and stir before adding rice.
- Can easily sub pork for chicken.
- Grilling out? Add peppers to a disposable pan and grill over medium heat,with grill lid down, for 15 minutes.
Cleaned jalapenos, sliced in half lengthwise
Equal amounts shredded cooked chicken and cooked rice
Sweet Thai Red Chili Sauce, enough to wet the mixture
- Mix everything and stuff jalapenos.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Serve with extra sauce if desired.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)