How to turn plain biscuits into cute garlic knots:@)
Canned Biscuit Garlic Knots-adapted from Pillsbury
7.5 oz can of biscuits
1 Tblsp butter
1 Tblsp olive oil-can use all butter
1 clove garlic, minced
2-3 tsp fresh parsley, minced
pinch of salt
few grinds of pepper
- Place butter, olive oil and garlic in microwave safe bowl. Microwave for a few seconds until butter melts.
- Mix in parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cut biscuits, straighten dough slightly, twist into a knot and tuck the loose end under the roll.
- Place on baking sheet and brush with butter mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, brush with more butter mixture and serve hot.