I've made this 3 minute egg several times now, I might try a 2 minute one next for giggles.
The key to this is timing, we have to be on top of this method so the eggs don't over cook.
- 1 C water in vessel.
- Spray egg cups with cooking spray, crack one egg into each cup and set on trivet in PC.
- Pressure valve set to sealing.
- Push the Steam button and select 3 minutes (or 2 for runnier eggs, 4 for more solid eggs, etc).
- When beeps, immediately release the pressure and remove the lid (away from the eggs so condensation doesn't drip onto eggs). If you happen to have a little water on eggs dab with paper towel.
- Remove eggs from cups with spoon and enjoy!
Eat well and have a happy day:@)