Friday, November 24, 2017

Easy Christmas Holly Decoration for Deviled Eggs

It's the little touches that make things special folks... I picked up these Wilton candy sprinkles on clearance last year thinking they would make a pretty Holly Decoration for Deviled Eggs. I love it! So simple, and as mentioned before, every egg doesn't need to be embellished, just a couple really add a little pizzazz to the deviled egg tray:@)

 So let's think outside of the cookie... 
And have a little fun playing with our food!
Note: For the nicest presentation, it's best to add the candy shortly before serving.

Another fun idea, that's ~just a bit~ more involved...

Happy Holiday Planning Everyone:@)

I'm Joining:
Craftastic Monday
The Scoop
Show and Tell
Full Plate Thursday
Share Your Cup

7 comments:

  1. Not sure I love a piece of sugar on my deviled egg. But you've given me an idea to try to craft holly with parsley and pimento.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to decorate them. Love deviled eggs!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea! I need some of those candies for my cookies! Hope you're having a terrific long holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The holly looks pretty on the deviled egg, Lynn. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have leftovers for today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deck the eggs with boughs of holly...so festive and fun Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn,
    What a great idea for your Christmas Deviled Eggs, I love the holly! Hope you are having a wonderful week and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!