I'd love to see a disc that makes four circles, just like the big Mirro clover but instead of a stem, another ball.
That would be a great any-day shape for cookies.
One cake mix completely filled my old Mirro barrel, you'll probably get two barrels worth in the skinnier newer presses.
And um, don't get distracted and turn your back on the press... oops.
Spritz from a Funfetti Cake Mix-adapted from Pots n' Pens
14.5-18.5 oz box of funetti cake mix
2 Tblsp softened butter
3 Tblsp water, approximately-you may need a little more or a little less
- Add mix, egg and butter to large bowl.
- Slowly pour in water a tablespoon at a time, mixing between additions until your dough comes together and is the consistency of Play Dough.
- Fill press, form on ungreased, cold cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degress for approximately 8 minutes or until tops begin to brown.
- Let sit on baking sheet for a minute or so before removing to cooling rack.
Enjoy a cookie and have a happy day:@)