I used the ring from a bottle of vinegar, any sturdy plastic ring would work.
The tiara before embellishing...
- Wrap a sparkly pipe cleaner tightly around the ring at least five times. Try to keep it close together and completely cover the ring.
- Add a few longer 'spikes' to the tiara in the center to give it some height.
- Finish the other side by wrapping the pipe cleaner the same amount of times as 1 above.
- Glue on beads, sequins or any desired embellishment.
- Please note: The doubled pipe cleaner spikes will be too thick to push on most beads. You could cut small pieces of pipe cleaner and wrap them around the ring so that the two ends stick up (think V) and push beads onto the ends.
- Cut the ring in the back so it can be opened and placed on Barbie's head.