Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Magic Cookie Bar Round-Up, Three Easy Christmas Cookie Ideas

These days I'm smitten with Magic Cookie Bars, they are a nice easy *no-fail* treat-I like that in a cookie:@) Today I'm sharing three recipes that would look pretty on a Christmas cookie tray and all received great reviews from the Peanut Gallery here at Pig In Mud!



My best tip... Don't add the M&M's, Sixlets, Reese's Pieces and other candies with a hard shell until after the cookies are done baking.
I just poke them into the top of the hot cookie, that way the candy stays shiny and doesn't crack from the heat of the oven.

Enjoy a cookie and have a happy day:@)

I'm Joining:
Full Plate Thursday
Foodie Friday

8 comments:

  1. Time to bake cookies! I remember your M&M tip from last year, but I discovered it after I had baked a bunch of delicious cookie bars with cracked and ugly M&Ms :) I'm going to follow your advice for the next batch! Thanks Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look good and easy, my kind of baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to pick up some more sweetened condensed milk! LOVE these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mint chip ones look wonderful! Great idea to add the toppings after baking, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could I please have one of each, Lynn? They all look so festive, and easy to make. Aren't bar cookies the best? Happy Baking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Magic bars are some of my favorites. I have tried a few varieties, but these are all new to me! Just drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magic Cookie Bars are a favorite around here Lynn! Great tip to add the candy after baking the bars too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynn,
    What a great collection of Magic Cookie Bar's, they look so delicious! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and have a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!