An Oreo crust with a minty chocolate chip topping...
You know you want one:@)
I found the Nestle Chips at Dollar Tree, it's like a scavenger hunt every time I go there...
You never know what you'll find next:@)
Chocolate Mint Magic Cookie Bars-from Nestle.com
2 C finely ground Oreos-around 15 cookies
1/4 C butter, melted
1 1/2 C chopped nuts-I used pecans
1 C coconut*
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 2/3 C Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels-1 C is fine if you want to cut back
- Place cookie crumbs in a 9x13" pan (I lined mine with Reynolds Release), pour butter over crumbs and mix well. Press crumbs down into pan evenly.
- Sprinkle with nuts and coconut. *I measured the coconut then gave it a quick whirl in the food chopper.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over everything, be sure to pour some down the sides too.
- Top with chocolate/mint chips. Press down slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees (325 for a glass pan) for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!