Cole Slaw is one of those things I don't really have a recipe for:
- Shred a half head of cabbage, grate a carrot, (slice and add a mack-daddy size jalapeno if desired).
- Give it a couple shakes of celery seed, a little garlic powder, S&P.
- Add approximately equal parts sugar and cider vinegar (maybe 1 Tblsp of each).
- Add enough mayo to get it all mixed together.
- Let it hang out in the fridge for a few hours giving it a stir every so often. Lock and Lock bowls are nice because I can just flip the bowl upside down as I'm passing the fridge.
- If you're cooking for one or two, cut back and just mix up enough for one meal, I do it all the time.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)